Your Lewiston Orchards Dental Office
This page provides you with practical information about our practice. It includes descriptions of our office location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
REGULAR OFFICE AVAILABILITY
Click here for door to door driving directions
We know you have many choices when choosing a dentist in the LC Valley, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason you cannot keep a scheduled appointment, or will be delayed, please call us as soon as possible.
PAYMENT OPTIONS, YOUR DENTAL INSURANCE, & BILLING PRACTICES
Our office subscribes to the belief that Oral Health requires a lifetime commitment, for which both patient and dental provider must play an active role. As providers, we do our best each and every day to provide the best care we are capable. As a patient, our hope is that you will do all you can to maintain your oral health and/or schedule corrective care when appropriate. Regardless, this relationship requires both mutual trust and sometimes some financial planning.
With this noted, payment is expected at the time of service. Any other arrangements must be made with our financial coordinator in advance. For your convenience, we offer several payment methods.
Methods of Payment:
- Cash or Check: For treatment balances over $300, we offer a 5% discount for full payment at the time of service. Any check returned to us with insufficient funds is subject to a return check fee.
- Credit Card: We presently accept payment from Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express. No discount can be provided, as the office assumes a merchant fee for the use of this service.
- Care Credit: Ask about this third party financing company, which we have used for several years. No discount can be provided, as the office accepts a merchant fee for the use of this service.
- Insurance Accounts: Your coverage is a contract between you and your insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. Some insurance carriers select certain services that they will not cover, so keep in mind that all services may not be covered under your contract. If you have questions on what is covered, please review your policy or refer back to your agent for clarification. Though we will gladly file and mail your claims for you, we provide only estimates for coverage and make no promises on the behalf of any insurance company. This ultimately keeps you, the patient, responsible for any uncovered balance on your account.
- Medicaid: Our office is NOT a provider for Idaho or Washington Medicaid Programs.
Please provide us with accurate insurance and employment information. Inaccuracies delay claims and result in additional cost and inconvenience to you. If your claim has not been paid within 60 days of the date of service, the remaining balance will be billed to you for full payment. Any payments made to our office by your insurance carrier, at a later date, will be immediately reimbursed to you.
ABOUT YOUR DENTAL INSURANCE
Our office subscribes to the belief that your insurance is a contract between you and your carrier. We have also come to appreciate that not all insurances are created equally. Despite this, we complete and mail all insurance paperwork and x-rays for our patients as a courtesy service to them, but can provide only educated estimates on what may or may not be covered by an individual plan. Though our office only contractually participates with a handful of insurance providers, we are always open to evaluating possible partnerships with new carriers.
CareCredit is here to help you pay for treatment and procedures your insurance doesn’t cover. We offer No Interest* financing or low minimum monthly payment options so you can get what you want, when you want it.
With three simple steps, including an instant approval process, it’s easy to apply for CareCredit. After you’re approved, you’re free to use CareCredit for the services you choose.
Now you don’t have to worry about saving up for the procedures you want and need. With CareCredit, the decision’s in your hands to get what you want, when you want it. For more information or to apply online, visit carecredit.com
FACILITIES & EQUIPMENT
Digidoc Intra-Oral Cameras
Gendex Digital Radiography & Sensors
Digital Panolipse Radiography
Dentrix Software with Periodontal Charting
Picasso & Zap Soft Tissue Lasers